Sheebs'

The sarcastic view of a teenager-soon-to-be-woman who truly believes that the world gets stupider by the minute.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Me and My Ogawa

I just received Ogawa's version of the Uzap for Christmas. This is good news for the supporters of the Make Sheba a Princess Project because with this handy device, which claims to produce the results equivalent to 500 sit ups in just 15 minutes, (which is good, because I can barely do 50!) Sheba can raise the chances of her snagging herself a Prince.



(This should be renamed the Portable Sit-Up)
Within 15 minutes of using this device, I lost 0.5 inches off my waist, therefore increasing my chances of attracting a prince.
Me and my Ogawa are going to go far. We already have plans:
1. Ogawa is going to turn my thighs from the size of tree trunks to the size of a baby giraffe's.
2. I'm gonna have a Jessica Alba style tummy with the help of Ogawa!
3. I won't have flabby arms anymore!
4. Slimming Sanctuary won't have any more reason to call me fat!
I'm pretty sure that no prince will be able to resist Sheba-with-baby-giraffe-thighs and a Jessica Alba-like tummy and tight toned arms!
Of course, if the Ogawa doesn't work, then it doesn't really matter because it was a free gift anyways and we'll be back where we started.
But then again, if you spot me looking slimmer than before, we all know who to thank. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home