Sheebs'

The sarcastic view of a teenager-soon-to-be-woman who truly believes that the world gets stupider by the minute.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Sheba's Aid to the Community


The Borneo Post DEFINITELY has a weird fixation on toilet bowls. Just days after their breaking headline on how we Sarawakians should practice good toilet habits, the Sunday edition of the Borneo Post runs yet ANOTHER front page article on (you guessed it right)..
TOILETS!

It amuses me to think that Sarawak’s oldest English Daily (well, technically, it’s the only English Daily in Sarawak. The Eastern Times is a political tabloid, therefore it does not count) has nothing better to put on its front page than toilets.
Then again, who am I to ridicule the attempts of the Sarawak Toilet Association (STA) to make good toilet habits known to all? As such, I decided to aid their attempts.
1st, I baked a cheesecake.
Next, I burnt it.
It ended up looking like this.


(It actually tastes slightly better than it looks)

My theory is that people who eat this cake (which looks like a lasagna) will suffer gastrointestinal problems caused by inedible objects thus causing them to use the toilet.
The moment they use any bathroom, they immediately fall under the jurisdiction of the STA and will be at their mercy. The STA may then observe their toilet trips and, if deemed necessary, educate them on how to properly use the toilet. (The issue of whether it is before, during or after the toilet trip is purely up to the discretion of the STA. For the sake of the toilet goer, it had better be after. :p)
By doing so, I will not only aid my community by leading them to the one body that can teach us good toilet habits but I will also be known as Shepherdess wHo lEd pEople to BathroomS . (Short form: Sheebs)
Everyone should aid the community like me. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home